Well,chinese new year is just around the corner and tomorrow I'll be in Penang to have renunion dinner with my grandparents and other relatives.Furthermore,I'll bring homework to Penang because the teachers are crazy and keep giving us homework although is holidays and this is tormenting!!arghh!!Anyway,I had gone through a very tough week with a pile of homework.My chemistry was torturing us to finish two PEKAs in one day and expect us to pass up on another day by 10 a.m.That's crazy!This is the worse homework I ever had in my whole life although this is my last year in school.My classmates were rushing to finish thier PEKA because marks will be deducted for those who passed up late.hahaha!It was great to see their facial expression while they were doing the repore last minute.Thank God I had finished mine on time.Anyway,long story short I wanna wish everyone
Happy and prosperous Chinese New Year
GONG XI FA CAI!!!!
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment