Well,where shall I start first?Oh well,lets start on sunday highlights.As usual,on sunday,I went to church for sunday service.During second service,Charis was standing on the stage to give prizes to the winners and a token of appreciation to the guest speakers on the children's church camp.Aha...well,the funniest thing was she called every single leader "uncle"and "aunty".*burst into laughter!!*After service,it was a rushing day for me.I had to go back home and had my lunch.Around 1.45 p.m. I had to go back to church to think of the dance steps.Oh well,the outcome was good when jonan prompted out a lot of ideas and janna as well.So,5 of us consists janna,andrea,jonan,kenrick and I practiced together to get our dance steps correctly.The worst part is the bending part.*Ouch!*On Monday,I kept practicing the bending part but I couldn't make it because I'm suffering muscle pain!!*help!!!!*Finally the day has come which was Tuesday.It was the first practice for the singers.Aha...it was so funny when andrea,kenrick and I showed the dance to them.They were like:."........ahhh?????So fast!!!!!"Then,kenrick was the one who taught them the dance steps slowly. In the end, they can get it in a day time!!Salute to the singers!*applause*Well,still suffering muscle pain and flu due to bad weather.Pray for me ya?Ok,time to sign off.:)
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment