Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sawadika!!!

Sawadika!Actually,I do not know what to post in my blog.Well,as usual everyday at home doing nothing.My usual routine are:sleep,online,dancing,guitar,reading story books,doing revision and etc.On Monday,I went to Miki's place.Well,the atmosphere in her house is really noisy man especially when her brother was at home.Imagine that I had a younger brother.Or else,I'll.........(well,I do not want to continue the sentence.)Then,we fought for PS t-shirt in front of kay jin when we called kay jin.This is because there's some miscommunication between kay jin and I,so he bought another PS t-shirt for me.Well,in the end that extra t-shirt shall pass it to justine.Well,this is the highlight on monday.On Tuesday,my mum and I went to Tesco to buy stuffs.When I was in Tesco,I received a call from Kenrick and he asked me to go to church on that very night at 8p.m.to cheorograph(I don't know how to spell,maybe spelling error) dance steps for the singers.*For your information,I also don't know how to dance.I knew some of the steps.I hope that my ideas will help jonan and andrea.*Furthermore,I had not finished my work which Phui Han assigned me to do.Darn!So busy!In church,we kept thinking dance stpes about three hours.Thats long.As we were thinking about the dance stpes,all in a sudden kenrick prompt out a very hilarious idea.Oh well,if you want to know what is it ask me in msn.I'll give you a clearer picture.How good if I've a webcam!!Or else I'll show you a better picture on that part.Looking foward to this saturday outing organized by Cutting Edge Youth at Teluk Batik.Yeah!beach!beach!hahaha!!!Here goes the post for today.Till then.:p

No comments: