Orla people!!Here's my update of the week.As for me,I don't feel like coming to school but I had to go to school due to my unfinished moral assignment and of course my report card.Well,I had my report card on monday.Sad to say is my GPK drop 1 point and my position for my whole form drop 5 position.Thats bad ok?Anyway,I'll take it positively and try to find where are my mistakes.This week,my add maths teacher keep tutoring some of my classmates so that we'll be able to do well in our examination.Since my add maths result wasn't that impress,so I decided to go for extra class in school.Well,I had spent my three days wisely by reading books and doing revision to improve my language skills and of course for my upcoming examination.Well,I just went through my school choir audition few hours ago.I do not know whether I can put my full commitment to my school choir team because next year is my very crucial year that is my SPM examination.I guess I've to pray about it..Well, everyone is wondering where's my comment on my post.I'm gonna announce that my blog is still underconstruction and probably half way done.Anything you want to say,please post it in my tagboard for a time being.Before I end my post,I would like to say a big THANK YOU to syen for helping me to buy PS t-shirt."Thanks syen.I knew is hard for you to help us to buy.hahaha...:P".I guess I've to stop here.No time to waste back to revision.Tata!
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment