Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Enjoyable holidays.


Now I'm currently listening to Planet Shakers latest album called "evermore".Yesterday morning I woke up at 8.00 a.m.and forced myself to go for add maths tuition because I slept quite late on monday.After add maths tuition,my brother,my mother and I went to old town to have our breakfast.Then,we went to Ipoh Parade to buy something.About an hour later,miki called me and then I went out and find her at the Parkson Grand main entrance. For your information,miki requested me to post her life history.That is............................"her driving was improved.So,give her an applause.."Well,my first reaction was......*so sorry I don't know how to describe..*Miki drove me to many places.Our first destination is,have lunch with ding then we went to his place for the second time.When Miki and I stepped into his house,our first reaction were on his books on the floor.Furthermore,those are thick books.haha....I was so shocked when ding passed me a book and asked me to read.He said:'when you read this make sure you must think properly before you take medicine."I was like.........*blur and listening to his advice*Then Miki kept disturbing me non-stop while I was reading the book.Actually,it was interesting but due to some temptation I managed to read 3 or 4 pages.That's bad,ok?The next thing,miki and I pester ding for guitar lesson.Well,miki's questions were quite confusing until ding don't know how to teach her.Even me myself also confused by her.Finally,I learned guitar tabs from ding.*Thanks ding!:)*About 3 something we left from ding's place then we went to Sam Tet Secondary School to pass the HUGE camp form to Miki's church friend which is one of my bk mate yong kim.I reached home about 4.Now I'm currently very tired.No more strength to blog.Thats about all.....:p

4 comments:

Miki said...

eh,be more grateful la...rather than kutuk-ing me like that...blek...
throw u down d car then u know...
hehe...

yau wei(wendy) said...

haha..yeah yeah...compliment already la..WHAT DO U EXPECT?????Next time i drive then i throw u..hahaha!!!

Miki said...

u ar...wait 4 3 more years la...
kakaka...i throw u down 1st also u haven't get ur lliscense...hehee...

yau wei(wendy) said...

3 more??no need 2 more only la...*blek* Haven't kuatkuasa on the age of 21 then can drive...hmmph...c who throw who la...*blek*