Sunday, October 09, 2005

It's back!


Well,peeps...time really flies!!!!HUGE camp is back!!!!Wohoo!!!I'm so excited and jumping up and down like a mad girl.....Well,I had this form yesterday from church...1st thing I'm gonna to do,just sign up with my Pilot G-1 pen and of course have to ask my parents to sponsor half of the camp fees...The rest I've to save up by myself....Well,here's the design of the form...Just got this picture from Miki..Well,I'll meet up with you guys during HUGE camp...Hope that God will do something great in this camp and touch others life... Jude 23:Snatch others from the fire and save them.....

1 comment:

Miki said...

yo!yo!so so so so excited!
Hey...when we must pass d forms up ar?
yeah yeah...this year u've got more 2 deal with...d choir!cheng cheng cheng!
Yay!We'll be on stage!!!
Just imagine d excitements...d presence of God!Everything'll be really awesome!!!!
Oh ya...room mate ,room mate...surely u'll be with me rite?deal!hehe...hey,really hope we can get 2 bunk with fishy syen,suity they all...how nice!