Monday, October 10, 2005

Free from examination and reflection time.....

Well..I'm gonna officially anounce that I'm free from examination!!!!!!!*yay!!jumping up and down...*During the 11 days of exam,I faced some ups and downs.....I nearly want to give up during my chemistry paper 3 because I had my add maths results before chemistry paper 3 and it was terrible.I do not want to mention it..Is just TERRIBLE!Last saturday,as usual went to youth meeting.Well,that meeting wasn't just an ordinary meeting like past weeks.Ps.Elijah shared about little weapon that is our words comes from our mouth.Well,God really speaks to me deeply in my heart when Ps.Elijah shared his message...Sometimes,I felt myself I'm a bit judgemental type of person and I can't forgive those who really hurt me in my previous church..To me,is okay that they hurt me...Sometimes,I'll reflect back how they hurt me...So,I decided to share my problem to Phui Han during sponsoring.Well,what she said is true...I need to let go of my problems and submit it to the Lord and do according to His plan.On that very night,that is sunday night...I read the Purpose Driven Life for the second time.As what Rick Warren says:"Resentment always hurts you more than it does the person you resent.Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you unless you hold on the pain through resentment.Your past is past!Nothing will change it.You are only hurting yourself with your bitterness."When I read these passage,it really strike me and I knew that is time for me to change.I have to pray hard to let God change me.As a result,I'm too focus on my problem rather than God.Well,before I end this post,all I've to say is we must read the Word of God everyday and meditate on it...The Word of God is the only source that you can gain encouragement and assurence from God...Till then.:).

No comments: