Time passes very fast..The Malays going to finish their fasting month by 3 or 4 days more.
Then they will celebrate Hari Raya..Of course not forgetting my indian friends,so I would like to wish them HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!I'm suppose to go to my classmate's place for deepavali open house in Tasek but my mum doesn't allow me to go.Too bad!!!!Or else gonna ask for angpau...hahahaha!!!!*joking*I'm desperately need a digital camera.The good thing is my mum promised me to buy but I do not know when is it.I'm still thinking what digicam should I buy.Anyone can give suggestions?Ohh..well..hopefully I can get my digicam before HUGE,so that I can take cool pics from everyone in this camp.Furthermore, cool pics from "The Unmask" ,Christmas Day and of course my birthday!!!!*yay!!!*Before I forget I want to wish a schoolmate of mine happy belated birthday..
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YEE LIN!!!!SWEET 16!!!!
I can't wait to be 16...hehe..2 months more!!!WHEE...........so,must enjoy my 15+++++ to the max.hahaha.....Well,hopefully that I can go out lepak with miki and I wanna to buy clothes for Christmas.I'm gonna dress like an angel during Christmas.hahahaha!!Everything white.Shirt white,pants white...hahaha...Can I wear baju kurung on that day????hahha...Ok...here's my update of the day.Till then....:p
Monday, October 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
digit cam...better get a canon 1...mine 1 cacat...
ya lor...fasta...we go shopping la...
wanna be an angel?*sniggers*...can't imagine...dark angel la...hehehe
lidat la.....dark angel!!want to...so,dress black as u can...hahaha...*blek*
Post a Comment