Wednesday, October 05, 2005

7 Things About Me

Dear bloggie,i hate exams!Exam drives me crazy!!!My exam results are terrible!!!Anyway,I submit my burden to the Lord.Ok,now i'm going to tell about 7 things about me...R u ready???*brain storming*

7 things that scare me:
1.horror movie....I hate JU ON...
2.Rats...I'll scream!!!!
3.Centipedes...I'm sure kay jin will agree with me..hahaha!!
4.Life without God..or else i'll be sesat or maybe do something bad or even get into prison...hahaha!
5.No companion..Or else I'll die since i love to talk so much...
6.Lost my internet connection..If i continue on9ning,my mum will take out my modem..so have to control..Last month's phone bill is extremely high!
7.Computer problems!!!aih...

7 things that i like the most
1.Guitar(i love it so much!!!!)
2.Microphone(because i love to sing so much..hahaha!)
3.Books!!!(Love to read books...Last time i dun like to read books..Now I'm cultivating the habit of reading..)
4.Bible!!!(The Word Of God...I can't live without that..God's word really encouraging me)
5.Food!!(I can't live without food...hahaha)
6.Lolipops...hahaha....
7.My bed...sure i'll sleep everyday...hahaha!!!!

7 important things in my room
1.Lights...(I knew that I lame but without light how can u study and do some other stuffs???)
2.My guitar(I can't live without it..Have to pester ding to teach me guitar)
3.Radio(I love to listen it.....lalalalalalalala)
4.Books(let me tell u what maybe after exam i'll study for SPM...)
5.My bible and my notes for sermon or sharing(never neglect that in my whole life)
6.Teddy bears....(Last time i put my teddy bear on my bed,now my mum doesn't allow me to put...aih..)
7.All the christian albums(Can't live without that...these albums really help me when i'm down)

7 Random facts about me
1.Love to sleep!!!!
2.I'm always a cheerful person but when i'm down i'm really terrible down..
3.A girl with a guitar and loves to sing....(I remembered when ding had his vocal trainning in church last saturday...That's hillarious!!!)
4.Sets my priority right...A girl who still doubt what her future will be...
5.Love to bully ppl who is younger and older than me...hahahaha!!!!
6.I give my best priority to my frenz...Like what miki said...
7.Still like a kiddy..(Even jon chu,suit lin,syen,whye mun,vicky and ding can't stand me when we met together in midvalley...Embarassing man!!!)

7 things I plan to do before I die
1.I'll serve God until my very last breath.
2.Be a world changer and history maker!
3.Spread the Gospel to the lost...
4.Marry the person I love...(well,i'm still young...)
5.Travel all around the world..*day dreaming*
6.Meet my friends that I knew...
7.Of course my further studies la...hehehe...

7 things I can do
1.sing
2.guitar...practically practice everyday...
3.Serve God...
4.Appreciate my friends and my family....
5.Talk...I love to talk...(can i be a host in future??????hahaha!)
6.Go HUGE camp!!!!!(This what i'm looking for)
7.YA forumers choir(I hope that Michel and I will be making it a success!)

7 things I can't do
1.Cook...(not really cannot la...)
2.Sit still...
3.Stop teasing a person...(evil me...)
4.I can't control my emotions(I'm trying to control)
5.Stop laughing(If i start to laugh,i really can't stop for few minutes.)
6.Home alone(I'm scared to be home alone...but i did that many times)
7.Diet?????(Am i that fat???hahaha)

7 things i say the most
1.duh!
2.doink!
3.la la pon pon tet tet(A friend's nickname...hahaha)
4.Crap...completely crap!
5.Mampus......
6.Doomed!!!!
7.Amen,Yes Lord!

7 people has been tagged by me :p
1.Sabrina Chan(my cutie junior)
2.Michel Ong
3.Phoebe Tan
4.Tiffanie Tan(miss both phoebe n tiffanie...They're going to fight for SPM..)
5.Johnny Lee...(salute u my brother,finally u joined the YA forum)
6.Sien Min(my Bkmate)
7.Joey Kok...(miss her so much...)





1 comment:

Miki said...

Yo~Amen...U're really living 4 God man!ee...ee...sure or nt,soo passionate...kekeke...nyway,really can't live without friends...so ar...appreciate me u know...kekekek...