Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Update of the week
well,since syen and miki asked me to update my blog,this is my update of the week.I knew that i supposed to update my blog yesterday yet i didn't update because I do not what to update..Last week was consider "ok"for me..Monday,i was so disappointed when i came back from school when my friend told me there's a prefect interview last friday and i was selected to go for the interview.This a lesson for me for not coming to school on friday.*aih..disappointed*This is my last chance for me whehter i can be a prefect or not but I missed it.What a waste!!!arghh!!!:(Friday,teacher assigned us to do a brochure on "Love Our Rivers Week".I didn't have any idea how to do a nice and presentable brochure.So,i kept thinking and thinking how to do that brochure.Fortunately,my classmate taught me how to do a brochure in the computer.Anyway,I asked some ideas from suit lin and kay jin.Anyway,their ideas really helped me a lot and I managed to finish it on saturday.Saturday,my classmate suddenly told me that she can't lent me her colour printer to print my brochure.I was so shocked when she said that and I was worried because my borchure all in colour font and pictures.So,i asked Devaraj whether his house using colour printer or not.Thank God that he had colour printer at home!!!yeah!!Anyway,Devaraj charged me RM10 for printing just a piece of paper.I was like:"Hello!!printing a piece of paper costs RM10????I'm facing financial crisis and I have to save my money for HUGE camp.aih...."In the end,he did it for FOC.hahaha!!Sunday,it was a memorable and awesome day for me.that was Church of Praise 20th anniversary.*yahoo!!!!*anyway,I woke up late on that day.I woke up at 7.45 a.m..Phui Han came at 8.10 a.m.I was like rushing and rushing..This was a lesson for me for not waking up early.*kakakakakaka*At Hee Lai Ton Restaurant,the worship was awesome and I can felt the presence of the Lord and some souls were save on this event.I loved the drum presentation.Oh yeah!!the dance as well.Well..here are the snapshots during the church anniversary.ok..thats about all...-the end-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment