Sunday, August 21, 2005

A blur and clumsy week

As usual,Monday i went back to school to study..*duh!!!*Well,the form 3 students were having their trials.So,our class had to shift back to the original classroom..aih..that classroom was stuffy and hot!!arghh!!!hmm..Tuesday..After tuition,I was waiting for my mum to fetch me back home.So,I saw a policeman was surrounding the area near RPS primary school and MC primary school.Well,when i got into the car,I didn't fasten my seatbelt and I was chatting with my mum in the car.Then,all in a sudden the policeman was appeared there and I forgot to fasten my seatbelt.Then,I quickly fasten my seatbelt then i told my mum "mummy,if your car kena saman then what are you going to do?"Then my mum said:"on that time,you paid it yourself.."Well..hopefully dun have "saman"..hehehe...evil me..Friday was the funniest day..My classmates and I were burst into laughter during modern maths period.I asked my friend to lend me gum to stick something..All in a sudden,my friend threw that gum and asked me to catch it.On that time I want to catch it,that chair lost its control and I fell down.*So clumsy am I!!!*My classmates were laughing laughing non-stop..*malunya*aih.....I hurt myself somemore because of that gum...aih...Now thar cut was quite deep..hahaha!!!Injured already still very happy...so crazy am I..Ok..thats about all..enjoy this post,ok??

2 comments:

Sabrina Lah! said...

Aih yo!! fall down oso laugh wan arh??

Anonymous said...

takkan u cry arr??siao!