Saturday, July 16, 2005

A testimony to everyone

Well..I'm going to reflect back what God has done to me in my life..So,I'm going 2 share a testimony How God touches my life since I was a christian about 4 years..Ok..I'm going 2 start my testimony...Hope u guys enjoy..

I started 2 go to church at the age of 7 when i followed my brother to childrens' church..On that time,I really enjoy myself there and felt the presence of God there although i was not a christian yet.Every saturday,I really prepare myself and ready to Rock 4 God..yeah!!! Everytime my childrens' church teacher ask me 2 do a lot of stuffs yet i enjoyed myself.But situation getting worse when i was standard 3.The girls don't like 2 talk 2 me..So,I've 2 force myself to talk to the guys..But i wasn't afraid becoz i was from a c0-ed school when i was in primary.Although,I talked to guys yet the girls was like don't like although i tried 2 approach them.This situation happened continuosly until when i was in youth for about 3 years..On that time,i went through a lot of emotional times.I really pray to God that"Lord,I do not want to let this happen anymore,I want 2 grow and get to know you more.Lord,direct me a way so that i can glorify your name."Situation began to change when i was Form 2..I joined YA forum although nobody tell me what is that in the YA forum..When I joined the forum,I did not know any1 but yet God sent a lot of friends to me.When I was form 3,I didn't go 4 youth after the month of March becoz i was busy preparing for my PMR examination...On that time,I nearly backslide but yet I did not..I continued to pray to the Lord and I believed that prayer changes everything.So,last year I joined HUGE camp with Church of Praise youth members..On that time,I did not know any1.But God provides me a lot of friends during the camp...God really touch my life.Right after HUGE camp,my mum persuaded me to go to Cutting Edge Youth.On that time,I was like"mum,are you serious about it????I did not know any1 there except ding and kar soon..I dunno what to do..."During the 1st month of 2005,Kar Soon approached me to attend Cutting Edge Youth and I realised that that's God's timing.So,I attended Cutting Edge Youth on February.When I stepped in,I felt like I was in the Family of God and the people there they really care for me.I really happy about that and keep thanking God that He directed me the right way.When I went back to my church,I faced a lot of obstacles.I was so down for the whole day and started to think that whether i was in the right track.So,I seek syen for advice. Then,I don't know why i posted my sadness in my blog...Then,ding gave me his comments...God really send ding 2 me to guide me becoz on that time I did not know what to do next.Situation was getting better and better when I shared my problems to my youth advisor.Few days later, my mum shared my problems to my church senior pastor's wife.Then,thorugh her blessing she let me to leave the church.Few weeks later,God revealed 2 verses to me in the bible that is Zephaniah 3:20.God gave me the assurance to go into next level.Now,I'm in Cutting Edge Youth and I am able to continue to glorify Him.Thank God 4 what He had done in my life!!!!Glory be to God.
"Something in my heart,burning like a fire,
I want to live for You,
Need Your touch right now,
Feel me with your power,
I want live for You,My God

I'll not be move,I'll stand for You

I'll go where You send me,Jesus take me now I am Yours,I am Yours,
I lay my life on the altar,
everything I'll give to You alone,
Here I am,Here I am"

No comments: