Friday, July 01, 2005

Sweet memories!!!

These are the sweet memories I had experience with syen,suit lin,ding and miki. So, I’ll like to dedicate this post to 4 of you. I miss the thrill and fun with 4 of you!! hahaha!!!

24th of June 2005(Friday)
Syen and suit lin reached Ipoh around 7 p.m.Then,ding brought them out for dinner.After dinner,ding drive them 2 my place.Well..ding so desperate 2 know my mum rite..hehe..this is his day lar..hahaha..*no offence rite???*They were in my place 4 about an hour then we went out 2 Greentown for a tour..hahaha!!We went 2 a café for a drink..then all in a sudden,syen saw something wrong in the menu.The menu stated "saksi float"..I was wondering what is that??haha..will show u that pic after this..Then,we walked around Greentown and there's a "pasar malam"there..erm....majority are malays..Ding and suit lin speak malay in a very fake accent..Ohh no..I keep groaning non-stop and trying to ignore them...hahaha!!!Then,they take me 4 an education lesson.Actually,I know what is that...hehehe!!Then we reached home around 12.30 a.m.

25th of June 2005(Saturday)
As usual,I've sponsoring session with Phui Han.So,syen and suit lin have 2 follow me 2 church early.hehehe!!!Went to Phui Han's house for the 1st time...kakaka!!Then we headed 2 church..
During sharing session,Princess Adeline keep taking photo non-stop...Well..will show you what picture that Princess Adeline had taken..About 5.30 p.m.,we went home.Then,ding brought us out 4 dinner.We lepak at Jusco.haha..without my expectation,i saw wai yip with a girl..ehem!!He told me that my brother,johnny will be back on Friday..so happy!!Well..wai yip saw ding..then,to his surprise,he asked ding whether ding and I from the same church..haha..*weird*After that,we went to the Polo ground..The worse thing when we reached there was the ppl in the restaurant were singing horribly!!out of tune!!Sound pollution only!!!then we stayed there till 12 a.m.

26th of June 2005(Sunday)
Early morning,wing yin fetch us 2 church.then suit lin and wing yin sitting together.Syen and I just smiling non-stop and pretend ntg happen.hahaha!!Then we reached church.Ding had worship meeting on that day.So,I asked my mum 2 fetch suit lin and syen 2 round whole Ipoh.
Afterwards,we had a break!!then,Miki came to my place.4 of us wondering where's ding.So, i sms him.Then he miss call me..All in a sudden,my mum call me n i saw ding in my living room. *malu*hahaha..Then,he fetched us 2 his house..whow..his house was nice..hahaha.....Then we had photo sessions together and then syen n ding were bullying one another.We did a lot of stupid stuffs in his place..hahaha!!!!Then,we went out 4 dinner..Time flies..next day i've 2 go 2 school...aih!!!school...

Anyway,Monday ntg much happen and tuesday as well...Conclusion,I miss syen and suit lin.. Both of u r my sister in Christ and I'm getting 2 know both of u quite well..Thanks 4 the pressie!!!I love it so much!!*muaks*2morrow is report card day...eew!!!pray that my parents won't nag me...hahaha!!-the end-

No comments: