Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dreadful

2 more papers to go...I can't wait for HOLIDAYS.I miss my ROOMATE like siao! :(

Pray that I will be able to survive my enemy = MATHS

TATA! :p

P/S:Sounds random to you right? :p

2 comments:

Lawrence said...

Read this..

http://recom.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9294

Quoting this part from the long post which the author have written..

3)Learn with heart
Perhaps this is the element that most students lack-the passion to study.

A student without heart will have to force himself to learn subjects being taught. Hence, he has to struggle to make himself learn and he of course would not be talking to himself about these subjects so he wouldn't remember much of it. Imagine if you talk to yourself about those academic subjects you learn, everything would be at your fingertips.

Students who learn with heart will always find learning easy. They would never have problems in learning, even when they have, they would happily solve it without hurry and worry. A student with heart does not have to force himself to learn. Even when learning is difficult, students with heart will not have any problems but students without heart would have headaches.

So, mayb try to like maths? lolz.. Cause I found it quite true.. if u have the heart to it, even if the learning is difficult, u will still be able to go through it..

yau wei(wendy) said...

hahaha..I try loving maths.If I hate maths,earlier on I would've failed my maths! :p