Today is April Fool's Day!This day reminded me how I screwed up my biology teacher a year ago.*evil laughter*There was this girl who masterminded the whole plan to the class by persuading the monitor to do so.Guess who was the girl?She was Yours Truly.I know I'm naughty!Like as though everyone does not know about it. :p
Our plan went like this:
Firstly,we changed the timetable in our class to claim that instead of having biology class.We had chemistry class.*evil laughter*Then,my biology teacher went into the class.As he came in............
Risha:Sir,we are having Chemistry lesson now.
Whole Class:YEAH!YEAH!YEAH!Now we're having Chemistry lesson.Have look at our timetable.
After that,my biology teacher nearly left the class.
Me and Risha:Sir,don't leave the class.Now is the time for biology lessons.HAPPY ARPIL FOOL'S DAY!!!! *Whole class burst into laughter*
My biology teacher gave us a real weird facial expression and he smiled.So,he asked my class monitor.
Biology Sir:Who masterminded this plan??
Monitor:Masterminded by 6AS.
Later,he gave us a lecture on us saying that we should not fool our teacher in a jokingly manner. Seriously,sitting in front of the class has its own disadvantages.Me and my deskmate always be the victim of being teased by him.Anyway,without this kind of teasing my biology lessons will be another boring lesson.
After that,Miss Mindy,our school MUET teacher passed by our class and he ran towards her and said
Biology Sir:You know Mindy,I was fooled by the students and I stepped into the trap.
*Whole class burst into laughter again*
Miss Mindy:Have fun with your students then because they love you!hahahahahaha!!
*Whole class still laughing*
In the end,my Biology teacher spread this news to everyone he knows.
Lesson:I miss Form Six life.Don't treat Form Six life like:"I'm going to die!!!!!!"Form Six isn't that bad after all.Enjoy it!Live it each day!You will be a better person.
-Ciaoz-
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WHY U DIDNT WRITE HOW U KENA FROM ME ON 2009 APRIL FOOL DAY!
HAHAHAHA...
Can't u just shut up? :p
Post a Comment