Well,I got my results!I'm happy with it.Parents did not nag and screw me up.My relatives were happy on my results.One day after my results,I broke down because when I browsed through the minimum requirements to local universities,it was a total disaster.After that,I decided to take a break.When I was seeking the Lord few days ago,I realized that what I did was indeed a bit childish.*Wendy,is time for you to grow up!!You're no longer a kid.*A big thank you to those who are giving me advice all the way through.Credits to Mun Siong and Suit Lin.If not,I will treat my days like it is going to an end.Apart from that,my parents gave me moral support when I was down few days ago.My mum had to listen what I said.Seriously,I was amazed on her patience in me.My uncle all the way from KL gave me word of encouragement.I should be thankful for what I had.God still provide!!
God spoke to me on Psalm 71:20
20 Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter,
you will restore my life again;
from the depths of the earth
you will again bring me up.
Now,I pursue Chemistry for my degree in any local universities and I believe that Lord will open a way for me!!!Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment