I'm waiting for the video you know.Stay tuned for more updates!!!!Here are the pictures!!LETS ROLL!!!
First,my honor goes to MR.TAN KEE AUN!! :p

During team building session 1,

with UNCLE DANNY!! :p


With my group members

Slow in mentioning names.ahahaha!
During Jigsaw time,


Concentration.........

Victory!
Team Building Session 2....

Survival Practice
During teamwork and leadership,

Unlock the circle....
During FLAGGING session....

And...my hand bruised on the next day!
We had vocal session with JUWITA SUWITO!!!!

Group photo with Juwita...
During night presentation..
MY GROUP WAS THE FIRST TO PERFORM..

At the drug rehabilitation centre..hehehehe!!

While Andrea took her shower
After night presentation,we had group photos!!

The mimi pose...

YES students of '06,'07,'08 and '09 together with the YAM committee

My group:IMPACT 10.It sounds like Ben 10 to you right?hahahaha!:p
Apart from that,I made new friendships! :D

My new "family" whereby Theo and I are married couples?GOSH!!IT SOUNDS WRONG!!

With TWO tallies and a SHORTY! :p
More pictures??View my FACEBOOK profile for more.Stay tuned for more updates!CHEERS!
No comments:
Post a Comment