Sunday, December 07, 2008

403th post

Tagged by Miss LEE SUIT LIN.

Question 1
Do you think you're HOT?
It depends on how you think.I seldom self praise myself.hahaha!

Question 2
Upload a favorite picture of yourself
Photobucket

Question 3
Why do you like that picture?
Because I realized I don't look nice with thick hair.hahaha!I know this picture I took it by myself.You know I can't resist it.:p

Question 4
When was the last time you ate pizza?
Do you think I will remember?

Question 5
The last song you listened to?
I'm Your Angel (Celine Dion feat R.Kelly)

Question 6
What are you doing right now besides this?
Chatting with my mom

Question 7
What name would you prefer besides yours?
I love my name!!MY NAME IS UNIQUE!

People to tag:
1.Benjamin Jude
2.Sabrina Chan
3.Japhia Wong
4.Lawrence Teoh
5.Khor Ju Dee

Question 8
Who is number one on your list?
Benjamin Jude.The almighty CF president with his trademark called "NONSENSE".kekekeke..:p

Question 9
Who is Number 3 having a relationship with?
You ask her personally.

Question 10
Say something about number 5
She can host a talk show.Talks a lot.kekekeke

Question 11
How about number 4?
Dream math,eat math and sleep math

Question 12
Who is number 2?
Sabrina Chan,the one who is always proud to be a cheerleader and who got bullied all the time.

No comments: