What's your ambition?
I knew that I talked a lot.My directions are not as clear as it is..I might end up as a bank worker.Why do I think like this?? :p
Who is more important to you? friends or boy/girlfriend?
friends...
How often do you think of committing suicide?
do you think I have the time to think so??
Do you think you have enough confident?
Obviously,no!!
How many babies do you want?
jeezzzzz...what a question....
Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I saw it in school many times.Like a bridge!!!
what is your goal for this year?
Conquer STPM with victory!!!
Do you believe in eternity love?
A complicated question though....
What's your nicknames?
Aunty!! *eye roll*
What feeling do you love most?
What kinda feeling you want huh??
What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
1.A guy who is caring for me
2.A guy who can sing duet with me
3.A guy who can protect me!!!( I need protection!!)
4.A guy who knows what my heart wants.
5.A guy who can be truthful to me.
Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl you hate?
AHA...nothing...
Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Of course...
What does flying means to you?
A bird that can fly??hehehehe....
What do you craved for the most currently?
BOOKS??
Who are you missing the most now?
My brother!!
Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
1.Can host a talk show
2. A receptionist
3.My driver
4.My friend
5.My taking picture mate.
What have you done yourself to make yourself happy?
Dance and basketball.Too bad,no companion play with me..I guess I'm TOO short
which do you prefer, the past, present or future?
I don't prefer anything because past,present and future are part of life experiences.
20. Barack Obama/Joe Biden or John McCain/Sarah Palin?
Barack Obama/Joe Biden
Here goes the tag..tata!
Here goes the tag..tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment