Thursday, September 11, 2008

398th post

Anyway,to reach the 4ooth post will be quite hard for me.I'm so lazy to update my blog nowadays.Anyway,I was tagged by Jonan,my little brother and the most emo queen Miss Khor Ju Dee.Here goes the tag.
1.The last person to tag you is?
Just "tembak one name.My big sister,Michelle.

2. Your relationship with him/her ?
I'm her little sister.Happy? =p

3. Your 5 impression towards him/her ?
1.Superstar
2.Dancer
3.Singer
4.Nice girl
5.Fervent in the Lord.

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you ?
She bought me a sweater for Christmas cum birthday present.Awesome right?

5. The most memorable words that he/she spoke to you ?
hohohoho......Is a secret between both of us.

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
love her back.Love is kind,love is patient!! :p

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will..
I don't think so we are enemies.If is also...still I have to love her because the bible says Love your enemy.heeee... :p

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
Well,I don't have the right to judge others.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
For me....it depends on what are the cause.And again I repeat,probability becoming enemies is very very low.

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...
Seriously,I don't know.hahahaha!! :p

11. Overall impression towards him/her is...
She's my superb ah jie! :p

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you ?
People always think that I'm "Siao".... XD

13. The character for you for yourself is ?
huh?

14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Why should I tell you? BLEH!

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
uh huh...

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about him/her.
Well,I need not to tell the whole world what I would like to say.

17. Ten people to tag.
Whoever!

I'm lazy to do the rest since I do not tag anyone.Satisfied?aha.. :p

Thats all.Ciao!

No comments: