Firstly,sorry for abandoning my blog for weeks.As you know,I'm lack of inspiration to blog and most of the time I'm lazy to update though.Once I want to update my blog,internet connection drives me crazy.It is indeed slow.Anyway,I would like to wish my dear brother,Johnny Lee and my godbrother,Timothy Lim a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.Both of them are 23 this year.OOPS!!!!Indeed I thank God for them.Both of them helping me a lot in everything.Crap!!I miss my brother a lot since he's working in KL.I'm always alone at home!!!Johnny,come back home!! :p
Furthermore,I miss my PA teacher,En.Nasir a lot.He is promoted to become GK in another school.I've been praying that God will send a better teacher to my class for this subject.God answered my prayers that I'm going to get a good teacher who's replacing my current general paper teacher.Awesome awesome!!Thank you God!!!
Another month more,my post as a worship director in the CF will be taken over by someone.I'm praying for a suitable potential.God will open a way for me and the committee members as we are going through interviews with the upcoming committee members.Before that,I wanna highlight on HIGH PRAISE which is going to be held on the 11th July in Wesley Methodist's Church,Conference room from 12.30p.m.-2.00p.m..All are welcome to join this event!The next few weeks gonna be a busy week for me as the preparation gonna start.Practices for the worship team gonna start next week.God,give me the strength and wisdom to this meeting as well as the guest speaker and the committee members.
Here goes the quickie of the day!!!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yerr...u dun miss me ar..haha.. :P
Post a Comment