Today is the final paper for formative test!Oh yeah!!WHEEEEE!!Yes!!I'm getting nuts.Anyway,I had a bad or maybe unfortunate day on the first day of test.I don't know whether you found it hilarious due to my clumsiness or maybe annoyed due to the bunch of primary students who do not have civic consciousness while I was taking a bus back home.Here goes the story.As usual,I went back home from by taking a bus.I was a bit moody because I'm going to sit for two major papers which I've found it hard but in the end it wasn't I suppose except for Maths.Anyway,Maths isn't my dish of the day.Therefore,I looked at it in a positive sight to improve for the next test.So,what happened was,the bus stopped and picked up a group of primary students.I shall not reveal what race they are because I do not want to promote racism.So,this group of primary students got up in the bus and talked all the way through leaving their bags in the middle of the pathway where passengers walked up or down of the bus.I was annoyed because they were not civilized enough to carry their bags to their own seats and left it there.Therefore,it was time for me to get down from the bus and these bags were still in the middle of the pathway!!For your information,the bags whereby these students carried is not the type of bag where you and I are carrying right now which is tall and heavy.Imagine that my skirt is tight,my legs aren't that long to overcome the height of these bags.I WAS STRUGGLING TO GET DOWN FROM THE BUS.In the end,I managed to get out in a full force.The worst thing was my uniform was torn!
Lesson must be learned to all Malaysians:Please PRACTICE civic consciousness wherever you go!!
I found out that the government implemented "Pendidikan Sivik and Kewarganegaraan" to all students is a total failure.This subject can't be taught theoretically.They should be taught in a more practical way.Furthermore,this subject is tested to all students which I think it is not practical.Come on,moral values is not testing our memory power and following the dumb marking scheme.From this story I have shared above,did educators especially teachers and parents instill civic consciousness in their child's life.Adults failed to practice this.What about children?
Elections in 3 days time.MALAYSIAN,VOTE WISELY for a better future! :p
Time to sign off.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment