Friday, December 28, 2007

A Day Out

I'm really glad that I went out with a long lost friend in church who was away for further studies about 3 years.Around 9.30 a.m.,Ryan fetched me from my house then picked up Ju Dee.After we headed to Ipoh Garden for breakfast.Around 10.45,we went to Jusco.I went there to buy gifts for my ex-classmates' new year's party which is gonna be held soon.When Ju Dee and I stepped into the gift shop,we bumped one thing which suits ding.So,we bought it as his belated christmas present.To cut the story short,we met at Sushi King.Before we stepped in,Ju Dee was walking so fast and heart really pumped real fast.Ju Dee told me Mun Siong was there.Then I asked her :"So????Go in LA!!!!"Then we sat there for like an hour.I really enjoyed chatting with ding and mun siong.I bet Ryan was okay with it.Sorry if I really leave you alone.After that,I asked Ju Dee whether she wanna take a picture.Do you know why?She has been bugging me FOR DAYS!Alright,I had granted her wish.Here goes the picture:

Photobucket
Hmm...

Photobucket
Still thinking....

What am I gonna do??Oh yeah!I know........

Photobucket
Ju Dee:I'm gonna punch you!!!
(Actually,this picture extremely weird.It seems ding enjoying it.He acts like.....*I'll let you to decide)

Photobucket
Finally,it ended up a nice pose.

For more details,go to Ju Dee's blog.Thank you!

No comments: