Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pictures!!!

Lets get to the point.I'm so vain again!I love camwhoring!As what Michelle said,camwhoring is therapeutic which I'm totally agree with it.Today,Ding still check on my phone whether I still take pictures to myself.So,here I am again to post THE SO VAIN ME PICTURES.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Peace yo!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Trying to look elegant.*Clears throat*

Somehow,some people can take nice pictures like me.Still....I'm the best!!!Don't give me a stupid look ok?I know I'm vain and perasan also.Here are the pictures.......

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ju Dee and I

Anyway,I love taking pictures from those who love to pose a lot.Here goes the pictures.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Have mercy on us!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
3 people are trying their best to get a nice shot while the other one....erm....SLEEPING??

To Be Continued..............................

No comments: