Sunday, October 14, 2007

Story Time......

Well,here I am again to tell you a story about my life.Although you look me that I live a simple life yet there are some things which I find myself really complicated.For your information,my life is going through ups and downs again.Form six life is a life which I think most of you have experienced.The stress,hard work,happiness and sadness which you and I had face through really transformed our life.I'm sure most of you will agree with me in this statement.*Oops!Am I too emotional?*Somehow,this 4 months of form six taught me a lot of things.From these circumstances,God really giving me a lesson what life is all about.Although it is not easy for me,God still sustain me.As you know,I'm a girl who gives up easily when storms come.Being the only Christian in my class is a challenge for me to love my classmates.I believe that God is my strong tower whenever I go.He'll always be my guide forever.As what Philippians 4:13 said
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" and from Isaiah 41:10 says that
"Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."

Here's my prayer to God:

God,I really thank you for what You've done in my life.In whatever circumstances,I'll surrender it unto You.Lord I'll press on and persevere to move on although it was hard.I want a breakthrough in my life which I can ambassador for You to shine to my friends.Lord,keep correcting me when I'm wrong.I ask for Your repentance if I have said something which is not right to my friends.In Jesus Name,Amen.

Lastly,here's a song dedicate to everyone.

Hillsong United-To Know Your Name

Oh Lord You gave
The world Your only Son for us
To know Your Name
To live within the Saviour's love
You took my place
Knowing He'd be crucified
You loved, You loved
people undeserving

A picture courtesy from yen shing.I miss her loads.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me,Shing and Joses.(Note:1,2,5)lol!



No comments: