Friday, September 14, 2007

Time For UPDATES!!!

Well,this week has been a tiring week for me in school.From Monday till Friday,I had tuitions for the four subjects in STPM.I'm still considering dropping one of the subject for tuition which is chemistry.I'll see how the situation goes.This week is a week of training my self-confident in front of the contestant.I had joined the English and the Malay Public Speaking Competition which brought me a very nice experience.Perhaps,these speeches taught how to be a patriotic person.During English Public Speaking Competition,one of the judges commented me that the way I talked in the public was like I'm going to kill my boyfriend.When I heard that,I was burst into laughter.Do I look like one??People,please feel free to drop a comment on this statement.I had my first chemistry extra class on Tuesday.Did I gain anything from this?Obviously I did.I do not want to fail my chemistry test for the year end exam.I have to fulfill this goal.Somehow,I need prayers to pull through.I need strength from the Lord.Thats about all from now.Songs for this week is:

Hillsong United-Rest In You

Your faithfullness endures always
Where mountains fall and reason fails
And You calm the raging seas
And You calm the storms in me, again

All I know is I find rest in You
All I know is I find rest in You

My heart will praise throughout the night
Where singing seems a sacrifice
Your grace is all I need
Your grace is all I need


No comments: