Monday, May 07, 2007

Updates

Sorry for abandoning my blog for ages?Miss Rebecca keep asking me to update and I'm LAZY to update.And she tagged me on this:

April 1, 1997

1) How old were you? 8 years old

2) Where did you go to school? SJK(C)Gunung Rapat

3) Where did you work? Student

4) Where did you live? Taman Ipoh Jaya,Ipoh

5) Where did you hang out? Shopping malls with mum and dad?

6) Did you wear glasses? No.I'm VERY CUTE when I was a kid.*kembang

7) Who were your best friends? I'm always a girl who kena BULLIED easily.

8 ) How many tattoos did you have? None

9) How many piercings did you have? None

10) What car did you drive?What do you think heh?

11) Had you been to a real party? No.My childhood days very sad one.LOL!

12) Had your heart broken? Got.I love that guy a lot.You know "one way"street.

April 1, 2002

1) How old were you? 13 years old

2) Where did you go to school?Methodist Girls' School Ipoh.(Not Monkey Gorilla School ok?)

3) Where did you work? School.Does that count?

4) Where did you live? Taman Ipoh Jaya,Ipoh.

5) Where did you hang out? Shopping malls.You think Ipoh like KL huh?
7) Who were your best friends? None.I think

8 ) Who was your regular-person crush? None

9) How many tattoos did you have? None

10) How many piercings did you have? None

11) What car did you drive? None

12) Had you had your heart broken? No

April 1, 2007

1) How old are you? 17++

2) Where do you work? I'm JOBLESS

3) Where do you live? Same place.You think I always shift house yeah?
4) Do you wear glasses? Yes...

5) Where do you hang out? Church, shopping complex, movies...

6) Who are your best friends? Michelle Kirsten Tai(my dear jie),Suit Lin,Ee Syen and the rest of the YA forumers

8 ) Do you talk to your old friends? Obviously I did!

9) How many piercings do you have? None.. I never pierce my ear wan!

10) How many tattoos? None!!!!!

11) What kind of car do you drive? Kancil,EX 850!very powerful car.Anyone wanna test my driving?kekekee!

12) Has your heart been broken? What do you think huh?

Wanna tag who???
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SUPER FREE TO DO THIS THEN GO AHEAD.

No comments: