Where shall I start my events of the week?
1)School
On Tuesday,I went back to school to take my letter for form six.I really wanna thank God for what He has done in my life.So,the letter offered me to science class!That's what I wanted for actually.Up to my surprise,there were four codes for science classes and art classes too.To me,it was a bit unfair that they grade people according to the four codes.I was surprised that I was in the first code for science class.Well,this really motivates me a lot to pursue form six in science.I knew it was hard but I believe that through hard work and continue to put trust in God,He'll pull me through.Next Tuesday will be my official day to school.New circle of friends,new environment,culture shock which I'm going to experience on that day.After taking the letter,met up some juniors in school and teachers as well.They just wished me all the best.
On the next day,I went back to school again to certify my SPM certificate.The teachers were kind enough to tell me that the principal wasn't around.In the end,I managed to get my certificate to be certified by my ex-bio teacher who was the PK Koko of the school.After that,I just realized that I forgot to take my co-curriculum certificate during my results day.Thank God that I found the teacher who was in charge distributing my certs on that day and she was kind enough to help me to search my cert.Furthermore,I found my add maths teacher to print my cert which he had abandoned for ages.I was reminding him many times for that yet he didn't do it for me.So,on that day,he helped me to print out the cert without the principal's signature.
From the description given, I can conclude that I had a fruitful day in school.
2)BK mates outing
As usual,we are the happening ones.Too bad,our co-ordinator Emmanuel couldn't make it for this event due to transport problem.In the end,we had to on this gathering without him.Not much to do on that day,we just watched Spiderman-3.Overall,it was ok for me.I didn't feel excited or whatever.I thinked it was not my kind.My rate for this show 7/10.
Here goes my updates of the day
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment