Friday, May 18, 2007

My Week In School

From that topic above,I can conclude that I had a fruitful week in school.Although there were some boring programs,yet I'm able to survive for the whole entire week.I went through sickness again throughout the orientation.This will be a history for me in Form 6.Well,the first few days I nearly bored to death on the speeches given by the teachers.Since most of my schoolmates blogging about Dr.Kathiresan.Let me tell you his biodata.Dr.Kathiresan is one of the best teacher in ACS as I can see so far.He's a motivator and teaches form six general paper and malay.He gave us a speech on form six.As you know,a motivator is to motivate a person.But he did it in a different way.He's real aggressive when he talked about Form Six.Those quotes got from Ming Lee.There goes his introduction about Form Six.

let me be brutally frank

welcome to form six

in other words

welcome to HELL



to sit for the stpm, you need a lot of GUTS, not mere hard works alone!



the dumbest thing a human being can ever do is to enter form six and not want to go to university



there’s a big difference between deciding to enter form six and deciding to do form six



in life, you never get what you desire

you only get what you deserve



in the one and a half years while you are in form six, you have to forget the existence of everything. you have to start being a little selfish. think more about yourself, and less about others



it’s not that i'm crazy over other people’s respect

it’s that i don’t want to be looked down upon

Well,from the quote above,what can you say about Form Six?Let's think about it.
I wonder is Form Six that hard?In my point of view is all about mindset of a person.What Dr.Kathiresan said was true when you do form six is all about mindset.Let me tell you a testimony about making my decision for Form Six.

Before I took my SPM results,I had this question in my mind:"Should I take STPM?"Why I had this question in my mind because most of my school seniors told me the pros and cons on Form Six.It really scares me off on that time because Form Six really have to step out from your comfort zone.It really takes sacrifice while you are doing this course for one and a half years.Right after DC camp,I browsed through some colleges for scholarship.It really discourages me a lot and frustrated due to that because it wasn't up to my expectation.In the end,I had decided to do form six.Took initiative to take up tuitions to get myself prepared for Form Six without any friends accompany me.God is good.He is my provider because He knows that I'm not really good in maths.He sent a great tuition friend for me.Seriously speaking,I improved my maths.Anyway,this is just beginning of my life for Form Six and there are more to go.

For today,God really good to me.God provides me good friends again.For your information,I was placed in biology's second class.When the head prefect read the names on my class,I realized that none of my ex-classmates same class with me.It was just a few school friends who's sharing the same class with me.New circle of friends which is really make my life challenging.Time to step out of the COMFORT ZONE but With God All Things Are Possible!I truly believe that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens Me.With my own strength,I won't be able to pull through.

Before I end this post,I have two verses to share with everyone.

1)We can rejoice too when we run into problems and trials,for we know that they help us develop endurance.And endurance develops strength of character and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation.And this hope will not led to disappointment.For we know how dearly God loves us,because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with love.
-Romans 5:3-5-

2)So God has given both his promise and his oath.These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie.Therefore,we who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us.
-Hebrews 6:18-
Therefore,why we should doubt our future?We know that God placed us a situation or a circumstances, there's a reason in it because God is our creator and He knows everything.Although it doesn't seem easy to walk in rough roads.I believe that if we put the full trust in Him,He'll pull us through.As what Proverbs 3:5-6 said,Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding,with all your ways acknowledged Him,He'll make your path straight.

Sorry for not updating much due to business.Thats about all for today!Enjoy reading.God Bless!

-

No comments: