Thanks to Jon Chu for that.Ohh help!My brain is torturing now.
[Seven Things I'm Experiencing Now]
1.A process of reshuffling!Read my latest post.Oops!I'm being so emotional now.
2.I'm in a process of growing from youth to young adult.Got such phrase??
3.Now I'm in a geek mode.Always do maths all the time.What a breakthrough!
4.I miss my friends especially my dear jie,Michelle.Another emotional statement again.
5.Brain gone crazy.Thanks to Jon Chu!
6.I don't know why I'm getting so hyperactive now and is always be.
7.Learning how to keep the fire burning for God.
[Seven Things I'm Thinking About Now]
1.Hunting for nice food
2.Ice-Cream
3.Movie
4.Bowling
5.Cheese Cake
6.Shrek 3
7.How to be a good friend when I'm in an isolated world in school!
[Seven Things I'm Worrying About]
1.Obviously STPM.Do I worry too much??
2.My family
3.My circle of friends
4.My walk with God
5.My health
6.My eye bags.I hate eye bags!
7.My future
[Seven Things I'm Happy About]
1.If I'm able to improve my maths!
2.When somebody makes a compliment on my vocal.It just happened last Sunday.Thanks theo!
3.For having kor kor or jie jie concern about me especially my dear sponsor,Phui Han.
4.My new handphone!Loving it!Thanks mum!!!
5.Mummy June purposely called me and Jonan.Most of the time,Jonan was holding my new phone.
6.My SPM results.I didn't expect it turned out to be good!Thank you God for that.
7.I met a new friend in tuition to help me in maths!
[Seven People I Treasure]
1.My mum
2.My brother,Johnny Lee
3.My godmother,Aunty Sook Cheng
4.Mummy June
5.Michelle Kirsten Tai,my dear ah jie
6.Ong Kay Jin(He's the one who encourages me all the time)
7.Ng Phui Han,my sponsor!
Those names who I didn't mention,I did love you guys a lot!Friends are part of my life.Well,thanks to everyone for brighten my life!
[Seven Things I Always Touch or Come In Contact With]
1.School books.(I know I'm crazy.That's why i put my current mood INTELLECTUAL!)
2.Handphone.Always sms all the time and listen to songs.
3.Computer
4.Bible!(Word of God ,ok?)
5.My note book for memory verse!
6.My "Winnie The Pooh" pencil case!
7.My "Chicken Little" pillow and boaster.(I know I'm a pig but I don't look like a pig though.)
[Seven Things I Want to Improve]
1.Maths(one of my new year resolution)
2.My communication skills
3.My vocal.(Gonna have vocal training soon!yeah!)
4.My guitar skills.(I'm too lazy for that.It depends on my mood.What an excuse!)
5.My blogging skills
6.The way I style myself.(Till now I haven't do any makeover.)
7.My walk with God.It involves a lot of aspect.Most important thing is my character.
[Seven Things I'm Strong In]
1.Cakap banyak!
2.Tidur.(terrornya saya!)
3.Nyanyi(Macam Datuk Siti Nurhaliza ke?)
4.Ketawa(Aku boleh ketawa sampai tak boleh berhenti tau tak?)
5.My malay.
6.Crapping
7.Tak tau la....Boleh engko beritahu saya tak?
[Seven Things I'm Weak In]
1.My communication skills
2.Maths
3.Writing skills
4.To be more daring in public
5.Public speaking
6.Sharing in the worship team.Gotta improve on that!
7.Guitar...(Is bad ok??)
[Seven Things I Adore Eating]
1.My mum's homecook
2.Cheese cake!!!(especially blueberry cheese cake in Secret Recipe)
3.Chocolate(Loving it!Especially chocolate with marshmallow!!!I want to eat again!)
4.Chocolate cookies.(Thanks to Lilian jie jie for that.I can eat that all the time.Yay!)
5.Ice-cream!!!
6.SEAFOOD!(I wanna go Tg.Tualang again!!Maybe jon chu's and suit lin's trip to Ipoh around June??)
7.Dragon Fruit especially the purple one!
[Seven Things I Adore Drinking]
1.3 in 1 Milo with Mocha!
2.Ice Blended Chocolate with whipped cream(Thanks to Mrs.Ting for that!)
3.7UP
4.Sarsi
5.Plain water
6.Red Wine
7.Sparkling Juice!
[Seven Things I Detest]
1.Horror movies.Don't ask me to watch!I won't entertain you!
(The rest I can't think.Very lazy to think!)
[Seven Things I Cannot Live Without]
1.Computer
2.My headphones with mic(I'm sure I'll haunt people with my voice in MSN!)
3.Music
4.Handphone
5.TV
6.Books
7.Internet Connection
[Seven Things I Fear to Show]
1.My problems but in the end it'll burst out
2.My fear
3.My failures
4.My past
5.My weaknesses
(Can't think anymore.At least I wrote something about it.)
[Seven Things I'll Never Want to Talk About]
I DON'T KNOW!Can't express it by words.
[Seven Things I Will Want to Do]
1.Go to school(Been bored at home).
2.Go vacation especially to overseas.
3.Wanna minister to other churches.
4.Have seafood again.I'm longing for crabs and prawns.
5.Wanna meet friends in KL.You know who you are.
6.Wanna eat abalone and drink shark fin soup.
7.Wanna watch F1 live in Sepang and take picture with Kimi Raikkonen.Is it possible?
[Seven Things I Will Never Play Around When/With]
1.Studies.
2.Worship team practice.
3.When I'm singing.
4.Sponsoring session with my sponsor.
5.Cell group when cell leader does sharing.
6.Choir conducting
7.My future
[Seven Things I Wonder About]
1.What's my purpose in life?
2.Why I can't be smarter than anybody else?
3.Why I'm so poor in maths?
4.Is my IQ low?
5.Why God makes me?
6.Why I put into a family which has a lot of problem?
7.Why my dad can't change his character?(Is always happen)
[Seven Questions I Hope My Friends Would Respond To]
1.Am I a good friend to everyone?
2.Am I lovable?
3.Am I that bad?
4.Am I too emotional?
5.Do I look kiddo?
6.I'm so nice to bully is it?
7.I'm so lonely why aren't you with me??
[Seven Things (or People) I Would Love to See]
1.My bed
2.My friends from every part of Malaysia
3.My classmates
4.My BK mates
5.My room with new paint colour instead of white.
6.God.(I wish He could comfort me.Yet He does!)
7.My schoolmates!
[Seven People I Wanna Tag]
1.Michelle Kirsten Tai
2.Sabrina Chan
3.June Lau a.k.a.Mummy June
4.Daniel Ding(Give you some task to do)
5.Timothy Lim
6.Ng Jean Ling
7.Joash Wee
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment