Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sometimes it is hard for me to find a title here.I'm running out of ideas what to write on title.Well,let me update myself what had happened to me for the past few days.

1)My FIRST driving lesson
Sum it up,it was great!Anyway,my instructor was indeed a great person.At first,I thought driving was hard.He's the one who helped me to overcome my fear.Cool huh?After several lessons,I can drive with his help.In my mind,I was like "I can drive babeh!I can't believe it!!"Anyway,my instructor keep sweating and kept tapping the break while I was driving.Well,I love to tap the accelerator too much until I lost control on my clutch and he nagged me so many times because I didn't listen to him.Anyway,I got to drive out of the driving school instead of doing slop and parking.I can't drive on the road yet because I don't have my L license.While my instructor asked me to change to third gear and I changed it to fifth gear.What's wrong with me?!!!After that,he taught me on slop!My first thought was "Is gonna be hard man!" But I made it!!He left me drive alone around the slop area and he kept observing me whether I reached the yellow line.For your information,I did well!Although the car engine die off for one or two times,yet I can do it like other people who can drive!Am I going to be a professional driver?*Perasan*

2)My Life
I've been stucked at home since the 1st month of the year.Spent my time on computer the most.
Sometimes,I read storybooks to improve my proficiency in English.Mind me if I made any grammar mistakes.Do correct me,ok?Currently,I have not recovered from flu yet.Please pray for me for healing.I wanna give my praise and honor to the Lord for the best!Last Saturday,I did not attend youth due to my "kursus"on driving and my flu drove my stamina down.Yet I got to reach out one of my friend in driving school.We took undang and have "kursus"together.She told me that she wanted to come to youth because her friend has persuaded her long time ago.So,I asked her why not she joined for our youth.Her reason was plainly unreasonable but I understand it takes time to reach out to a person.Even I have 2 friends whom I knew in school and I reached out to them about 5 years also having a hard time.Although this discourages me,but I believe the Lord has a plan for my friends even you put force on them to come to church,they might not come also.All I can do is just pray for them and continue to reach out to them again when there's an opportune time.Well,LIFE IS LIKE A ROLLER COASTER.But through perseverance and have faith in the Lord,I will be able to succeed.Hmm..Am I looking foward to preach for youth camp around March?I guess I'll say yes!Why not I take the first step to preach?Without beginning,there's no result right?Wendy have to rise up and be a woman of God not bagging herself with fear.

Before I end this post,I love this song called Majesty(Here I Am) by Delirious.The audio of this song is situated at the right hand side of my blog.

Here I am humbled by your Majesty
Covered by your grace so free
Here I am, knowing I'm a sinful man
Covered by the blood of the Lamb

Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice

Majesty, Majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed, but alive in your hands
Majesty, Majesty
Forever I am changed by your love
In the presence of your Majesty

Here I am humbled by the love that you give
Forgiven so that I can forgive
Here I stand, knowing that I'm your desire
Sanctified by glory and fire

Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
Since you laid down your life
The greatest sacrifice

No comments: