Thursday, February 01, 2007

Highlights for this week

Before I go to that topic,I shall give an honor to someone who came to Ipoh and dropped by at my place last friday.That is Michel Ong!!Here goes the message she sent it to me.

"Hey gal;michel ong from kuantan here.I'm on the way to penang today but will be dropping by ipoh for lunch.Hope you will be free and around to join me and my dad for lunch,miss ya!
-Michel-

Well,on that time I woke up around 12++p.m.Super cool huh??That my normal routine while waiting for my results.That's really bad!Gosh!What if I go Form 6?I've to drag myself out of the bed again!*Wendy,change your routine now! =p*

What happened this week??

1)Mummy June in Ipoh

Seriously,I didn't expect her to come to ipoh.Around 4++p.m.,I received an sms from her.

June:Guess what?I'm going Ipoh.
Me:What?!Who fetch you?
June:Following my friend here.her grandma is in ICU.
Me:Oh I see.When you reach then you call me la..

Mummy June asked me to call Jonan.So,here goes our conversation.

Me:Hello!Jonan.(In between,Pastor Mary picked up the call)
Me:Hello!is it you Jonan??
Jonan:Yes is me!
Me:Mummy June is in Ipoh now.
Jonan:What?!say again!
Me:MUMMY JUNE IN IPOH LA!!!
Jonan:What???!!!!!!!Serious arr?
Me:Yeah..

Few hours later,mummy sent me an sms.So,I called her.Here goes the conversation

June:Now I'm around Marrybrown and Old Town Kopitiam.
Me:Wait,I know where are you now...
June:okay...
Me:You wait for me there

When I went out,I saw Amanda and mummy June.Then I whined down the screen and called June and Amanda to get in the car.Then I told her we were proceeding to Jonan's place.Anyway,I nearly lost where to go to his house!GOSH!Finally,we managed to get to Jonan's house.When we were at Jonan's house,we cracked a lot of jokes even Pastor Mary joined the fun with us as well as my mum because my mum fetched us there.As a matter of fact,I miss MUMMY!!!=D

2)My Undang Test

Been waiting there about 2 hours.Furthermore,I'm suffering from flu and those people out there SMOKING!It made me suffocating while I was at the waiting hall to take my test.Finally,my name was called!Thank God!At first,my card couldn't go through the computer system because they couldn't read my data.I was a bit afraid because it might consume a lot of time if I went back to the driving school and bought the smart card.God is good!My card finally get through to the computer system and I sat the test.While I was sitting for the test,Yee jie jie called me but I did not pick up the phone which I'm not suppose to.When I finished my test,I called her to tell her that I had finished the test.Guess what?!I finished the test about 11 minutes!Cool huh?When I walked out of the exam room,I saw Ming Lee still sitting at the waiting hall.So,I asked her what happened.She told me that her thumb print couldn't go through the computer system.I really pity Ming Lee on that time because her thumb print couldn't go through the computer system and she's been waiting there for so long.So,Ming Lee and I waited for yee jie jie(the one who is incharge on my driving process) to pick us up.So,she fetched me back home while Ming Lee had to go to City Ipoh to get her smart card.That smart card costs RM15.Whoa...


By the way,I passed my undang!!!!47/50!!!yay!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I touched the book like two days ago because I had SWAT training in church.Awesome!

Well I shall show you my cutest picture with Carmen during Christmas.I knew it was a bit late but a picture pictures a thousand words right??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lastly,I'm down with flu due to the weather.It is kinda irritating because all the yellow fluid stucking in my nose and my throat.I need to get well by next week.Please keep me in prayers!
Till then!Adios! =p





No comments: