Hi!people!I'm back in action to update my blog.Firstly,I would like to express my deepest condolences to michel and her famliy on her demise on her mother,aunty Irene has gone home to be with the Lord at 1 a.m. 9th September 2006.*Michel,be strong!You will always be in my prayers!*Secondly,thanks to jonathan chu for giving me a new digi simpack as his gift for my birthday present.Well,I didn't expect that from him.Oh yeah!thanks for describing me that I'm your "punching bag".Yeah,indeed I'm a bullyable girl!hahahahahaha!Well,this song really touched my heart during jon chu came to ipoh.This song was composed by him.I hope that I could sing this song during youth.:)
Great is Your Reward
by Jonathan Chu aka Pig Take Egg
Verse
Have you been tired to serve?
Have you been frustrated 'bout situations in life?
Have you been so sad about areas in your life?
Jesus, He's there for you.
Pre-Chorus
Even problems arise, thunder may strike
Rest assure He hears your cries
Frustrations, tiredness, sorrows, and cries
Jesus hears them allHe hears your cries
Jesus, He's there for you
Chorus
Do you know
It hurts Him more to see you cry
For you're His star in the sky
A precious jewel in His eyes
A precious priceless child of Christ
Jesus press on and run the race
Don't stop or slow down your pace
Aim towards the crown of life
To hear the words"Well done, good and faithful child
Great is Your reward."
Next song I'm going to share is We Will Stand by Avalon
Verse 1
Sometimes it's hard for me to understand
Why we pull away from each other so easily
Even though we're all walking the same road
Yet we build dividing walls between
Our brothers and ourselves
Verse 2
But I,I don't care what label you may wear
if you believe in Jesus you belong with me
The bond we share is all I care to see
And we can change this world forever
if you will join with me
Join and sing, sing
Chorus
You're my brother, you're my sister
So take me by the hand
Together we will work until He comes
There's no foe that can defeat us
When we're walking side by side
As long as there is love
We will stand
Verse 3
The day will come when we will be as one
And with a mighty voice together
We will proclaim that Jesus
Jesus is King
And it will echo through the earth
It will shake the nations
And the world will see
See that
Bridge
The time is here, the time is now
To take a stand, to make a vow
I won't let go, you're not alone
Now and forever we'll sing together(back to chorus)
Well,I don't feel like posting some of the pics during jon chu's trip in ipoh.If I post,it'll be a very long post.This songreally gives me motivation that we should look after every single brother and sisters.Anyway,people keep me in prayers for this trial exam.Although by two weeks time it is going to finish yet I need your prayers to persevere.Well,no time to waste.I shall sign off now
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment