Sum it up this quiz was awesome!The question were tricky yet is challenging!Well,I had throat irritation since last week until now it wasn't heal.Please pray for me that I'll be well and be prepared for exam.Before the quiz I was a bit upset cause Charis all in a sudden drewback from the quiz.Gosh!I missed a partner who's really noisy and talkative.*Like me!hehehehehe*Well,get to know our BK mates better throughout this quiz.Everyone fellowshipping with one another which is cool.There were some funny incidents when I was in Menara Wesley yet I do not want to share it here.If you want to know,ask me personally,ok?Furthermore,I had a wonderful time with my roomate from Kampar.They are Mei Wai and Mei Chee.For your information,they are twins yet I can get along with them in two days.I'm gonna miss them so much!*Thanks for having both of you in my life and brighten my day!* On the actual day,met Gabrielle,Jonan's friend which I do not know who is she yet I get to know her.Then,met up with the Batu Pahat gang compriseWendy's brother,Alvin and Bryan Boo which he didn't tell me that he came for the quiz.
Bryan and I had a chat during the finals and we kept teasing one another.At least I get to know him better.hahahahaha!*Bryan,when you read this,no offence ya??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the quiz,met up with jon chu a.k.a.pig take egg,kay jin,miki and tiffanie in Midvalley.Although I was there for an hour yet I had a wonderful time with them.Moreover,I met kay jin for the first time.*Kay jin,you should be honoured for that!hehehehe..*Then,Miki gave me a souvenir from China.Wow!The keychain was cute!Is a panda!*Thanks Miki!*After that,a certificate was given away to ONG KAY JIN for his belated 22nd birthday.*He's old!:P*By the way,miki and tiffanine gain weight yet I'm still mantaining my weight due to SPM.Reason is STRESS!In the end,we get a group photo.*Kay jin,I want my pics!!*Around 2.45pm,is time for me to say goodbye to them.I'm gonna miss them so much!
Well,is really a long post.For your information,I'm really really tired posting on this post.Gotta go now.Cherios!
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment