I've my full results.My gpk wasn't that impress.What can I do to improve myself??The only way to overcome this is to study consistently.My gpk is 4.4 which is considered very very bad and I expected something better than that.My bio and my add maths........*sigh*.Just now,I quarrelled with my mum.Is all my fault didn't want to obey her.Furthermore,I'm such a rebellious person.Trials is in 2 and a half months.Homework are piling up day by day.Time management is really important for me by now.Gotta study hard and put a lot effort on it.Have to resist myself on some stuffs which doesn't bring any benefit to me now such as omline and tv.*sigh*This year is really a tough test for me yet I need determination and perseverance to move foward.Now,I'm really really stressful.Stress to the max!Anyone can help me how to release stress?As a matter of fact,I was depressed!
Not much to say..My current mood:sad and disappointing.
Keep me in prayers......
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment