Hi!people!Is just a random jottings here.I'm going through ups and downs this week.It was completely a terrible week for me.Yes,indeed God is testing my patience and endurance.Well,i've been nagged by my mum for couple of times and it was completely frustrating and I can't bear this anymore.Well,as what the bible said "Honour your parents".Yeah,I must honour my parents and what my mum said is for my own good.Future is under my own hands.Wanna study or not is depend on me.Yet,I faced procastination!!Well,gotta changed myself to be a better person.*sigh*Lord,I need your wisdom and understanding be with me.Lord,show me the way You want me to be!!!"Well,anyone wants to give me some constructive advice,feel free to drop by in my tagoboard.Feel touch on this song called The Stand by Hillsong United
The Stand
Verse 1
You stood before creation
Eternity within Your hand
You spoke the Earth into motion
My soul now to stand
Verse 2
You stood before my failure
Carried the cross for my shame
My sin weigh upon Your shoulder
My soul now to stand
Prechorus
So, what could I say ?
And what could I do ?
But offer this heart O God
Completely to You
Verse 3
So, I'll walk upon salvation
Your Spirit alive in me
This life to declare Your promise
My soul now to stand
Chorus
So, I'll standWith arms high and hearts abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all
So, I'll standMy soul to You surrenderedAll
I am is Yours
Here's my update for today....Keep me in prayers..
Friday, June 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment