Well,people..I failed my add maths!Should i laugh or should i cry?At first,I feel like crying but think for a while,is not worth that I cry over it.Wendy,wake up and do a lot of exercises..Well,I shall wipe off the unhappy thing.Aha..today,i get an update on my school rules and news.Well,gonna share with you on these..hahahaha
1.Pada Cuti Pertengahan Tahun,pelajar-pelajar terutamanya pelajar tingakatan 3 dan 5 diingatkan menggunakan masa lapang ini untuk membuat ulang kaji dan bersedia untuk peperiksaan PMR dan SPM
Comment:Duh!!Of course I'll study and score well in my SPM.Is need to be remind??Ohh please!!!
2.Hal Pen
Mulai penggal baru,pelajar tidak dibenarkan membawa pen "fancy" ke sekolah.
Comment:What do you mean by pen "fancy"??colour pen also cannot bring??Highlighters not allowed???What rule is that??HELP!!!
Pelajar hanya boleh ada 4 pen biru/hitam,1 pen merah/hijau dalam kotak pensel.Spot check akan diadakan.
Comment:What is this man???4 blue pens to school??1 red or green pen to school???How am I going to do study without colour pens??My colour pens is my life....What rule is that??If i bring colour pens,will it be conficicated???*sigh*Bringing numbers of pen also need to control by the school.Ohh..Gosh!!!
Well,I don't know whether you are going to laugh or you'll agree with my comments...School rules nowadays sucks!Yes!Is sucks..Ok,kinda fed up on myself.I guess I've to stop here..Adios
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment