Saturday, March 11, 2006

...........*speechless*

Well,people,I had gone through a very very horrible week.My results was not really that terrible..The outcome was not what I had expected.*sigh*Gotta work hard on it and get better results.I guess everyone knew that on Tuesday,there's a strong wind in Ipoh which it was published in papers.I experienced that by myself after my tuition.The wind was so strong and the rain was heavy.As a result,I got wet on that day and I was wearing singlet on that day.In the end,I have flu until now.Praying for speedy recovery now.Holiday ain't enjoyable for me.Teachers really torturing us with homeworks and assignments.I've to finish it as soon as possible.I've choir practice during holidays and now I'm having sore throat and flu..How am I going to sing????HELLLPPPPPP!!!!!I was a bit disappointed on the school choir team this year unlike the previous year.Good conductress,good instructor,good seniors who is willing to teach the younger ones..Now???aih....well,this is my last year just enjoy!!!wheee...hahahaha!!!okla,thats all for my update...till then

No comments: