Saturday, March 25, 2006

Current mode:Sad and need strength

hi people!I think you will be wondering why I wrote this title.Yes,indeed I'm sad and need strength.I've been through ups and downs throughout the week.First,I learnt leadership.Is hard to lead a group of people.Wednesday's LIDDSOC meeting was totally a mess.I admit it.The members showed no respect to the committees which is really saddened us.Well,gonna learn through hardship.There's something pondering in my mind.Sometimes,I felt that I hard to please people.There are tonnes of tonnes of question in my mind.Am i too soft??Am i too patient until people taking advantage on me and lots more questions in my mind which I'm not going to mention here.Furthermore,discrimination comes to my mind as well.Don't ever blame me that i'm always having low-self esteem.I faced that all the time.Well,I'm still precious in God's eye.I'm God's little princess.Hmm..I don't feel like talking much..Please keep me in prayers and your prayer is really really appreciated.Time for me to sign off,adios!

No comments: