Dear bloggie,
Now,wendy is currently in a very depress mode.I'm extremely down.I don't feel like staying at home.Home is not the safest place in my life.I want a happy family as what other people has experience.I hope that my parents will reunite.I hope that everything is fine in my family.I don't want my parents quarrel because of a small issue.I'm ENOUGH of it!
A prayer for my parents:
Lord,I come to You with a humble heart and I pray that Lord you will reuntie my parents O Lord.
Lord,I was so sad of what my dad had said.Lord,please forgive him of what he had said O Lord.Lord,continue to touch my dad's heart and continue to shine on him.Lord,continue to strenghten me day by day with this type of situation.Thank you Lord for giving me this test.
In Jesus I pray,Amen.
Well,I do not want to talk much...That's about all...Till then...:(
Saturday, October 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment