Everyone listen here!!!I'm going to talk about my 5 bad habits...well,i was a bit strange when syen tagged my name on her blog...R u ready???*brain storming*
1.I'm a lazy bump complete total lazy bump
Everytime my mum asked me to do housework sure I'll say "Wait for a while la...."then,I forget dy...Considered lazy...
2.I'm a girl who always love to on9 which is not suppose to be in my mind
Ding scolded me b4 when i was in KL for bk quiz...hehehe...
3.Last minute
well....I'm memang a last minute girl..Study last minute..everything last minute....
4.My things always fly dunno where
I always misplace my stuff sometimes
5.I walk too fast
My friends can't stand me when i'm walk to fast..well..what to do??and my friends always ask me to walk slower...
Names kena tag:
1.Sien Min
2.Johnny(my brother)
3.E-von
4.Joey Kok
5.Joshua ong
6.Joan-lynn
7.Tiffanie Tan
8.Phoebe Tan....
Whee...memang stupid post la...hahahahhaa...enjoy ya....BOOYAH!
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ding jie??? LMAO!!! goodness... now girls dun wanna be nea him ady... all think he's gay... kakaka!!!!
ei...all ur 5 names all kena tag d la..me, miki n jon posted d...suity n ding when they free onli they post...change change change!!! put other ppl!!!
whee...ok..
Post a Comment