well..Time really flies...The day finally comes..that is:"9th SPM National Bible Quiz"hahaha...This is my 1st time i join the quiz..Looking 4 good achievements..I'm sure that Deenie and I have prepare 4 the quiz...hehehe...2morrow I'm travelling 2 KL..yeah!!!!yahoo!!*so sorry,I'm too hyper nowadays,forgive me..hahaha!!!:p*2morrow I'm not going 2 school!!I had decided 2 ponteng..aha..I knew is not good 4 me 2 do that..aha..I guess I can managed 2 catch up my studies.Well...today's BK class is interesting..Viewed a video about ACTS..I guess it might help me a lot for the quiz..Well..I have 3 more chapters 2 study 4 the quiz..I think I can manage..well...have 2 finish my homework...I guess I'll stop here...Will update u guys about the quiz...Plz pray 4 me ya???
Currently listening 2 Planet Shakers-All that I want
Come to Praise
When I think the way that He gave all for me,
I just can't stop singing this song that I sing,
He is so unbelievable take it from me
His love is irreplaceable it's all that I need
For everything that He's done in me
All I wanna do is just praise Him.(EVERYBODY)
I don't know what you've come to do
I've come to Praise Him,Praise Him,Praise Him
It's just plain to see that when i'm praising Him
I can't contain it,I can't hold it in
Friday, August 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks so much for your reply on my blog. I have linked to your blog successfully. Do keep in touch
and be blessed greatly.
Post a Comment