Saturday, July 30, 2005
Sick already....................
Well..this week really a terrible week 4 me...I'M SICK!!!!!ARGHH!!!Actually,I'm kinda freak out already..Tonnes of homework were stacking up day by day and need 2 finish it everyday...Form 4 is really not a honeymoon year for me...I wanted 2 go back 2 my PMR days..aha...Well..I knew it is impossible...haha..I miss syen so much..She haven't on9 4 a long time...*sob sob*On wednesday,I went back home early...I was a bit feverish on that time...Then,decided 2 sleep...haha...well...few hours later,i was getting better..The next day,I didn't go 2 school....So,I took a break..haha...There's some situation happened 2 me on that day but i dun want 2 tell..I was 2 shy 2 tell...Well...BK quiz is coming..Hope that I can manage 2 answer...Pray 4 me,ya?? Thats about all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shalom! May our Abba Father restore your health completely!
May I have put up a link to your blog from mine?
Please leave your reply at http://cyberanger.blogspot.com
Christ in
You,
Beloved,
Eternally
Redeemed,
Annointed,
New creation,
Greatly
Empowered &
Recharged!
Post a Comment