1st day: 2nd of June 2005
Although I came back from KL on Wednesday,I really extreme tired..On that day,I woke up at 5 a.m..Whow..TIRED!!!!After that,I went 2 Xiao Tung’s place 2 wait 4 wing yin 2 pick us up.Then we started our journey to PJ..Well,I’m really happy because I knew a new friend,her name is Miki.*hey Miki!nice 2 meet you*hahahaha..Around 9.08 a.m.,we reached GTPJ.I was so excited about the conference!!YAHOO!!!!!!hmm … firstly,I met Joshua.My 1st impression was *kor,what happen to your hair??erm..is totally change…kakakaka*Then.the conference is going 2 be start although we’re late..hahaha..Finally,the conference starts!yahoo!!The conference starts with worship!!!!yeah!!!!!I was like a mad girl dancing 4 the LORD..Then we had session 1, this session was conducted by Ps.Clement.He’s preached us on Judges 11..well..read your bible then u know what is it..Then,we had lunch time..After that,we had plenary 1..This plenary was conducted by Ps.Julie.What Ps.Julie said,really really touch my heart…Afterwards,we had break..Night time…wohoo!!!HEAL THE NATION CONCERT!!!!I was so excited about it….On that night met a bunch of forumers such as syen,ding,whye mun,suit lin,joey,jonan,Leonard n summore who??oops!!i forgotten..Then we had photo session..kakaka..I was so excited when I met them especially suit lin…kakaka..we did a lot of crazy stuffs on that night until syen n ding can’t stand us…hahahaha…When we into the hall,every1 was so excited…Jumping n screaming..Even me myself like a mad girl…After worship,Ps.Paul shared us about how 2 go on the next level for God..whow…It really touch my heart..After the night concert,we had supper in Mcd..kakaka…A lot of crazy things happen..hahaha..when syen n ding called wing yin..ehem!!!i don’t want 2 continue because I’m afraid that Suit Lin will kick me off…hahaha…
2nd day: 3rd of June 2005
I woke up at 6.45 a.m.I was so excited on the conference especially the workshops…
I attended this workshop called “Peace talk, protest walk” conducted by Ps.Adrian.
This topic is about teaching us how 2 deal with conflict n confrontation. After that,we had 2nd workshop..kakaka…The 2nd workshop I had attended is BGR..hahaha…Every1 was like so excited about it.. hmm..don’t know why…At night was the night concert I managed 2 take some photos with some ppl..hahaha…The photos will be up later…Thanks 2 Devaraj for the photos…hahaha..On that night,I managed 2 meet Tiffanie!!!*Tiffanie,I really really miss u so much since we met together in HUGE..nice 2 meet with you again*After the worship,Jonathannnnnnnnn chu sent me a msg.. “wendy,jon here....”I was like huh???then I replied him “where r u??”Well..that feller didn’t reply me at all..So,I decided 2 call him..well…he sat the same roll as I am..kakakaka…Jonathan is crazy..well…u bring kitchen utensils 2 kill me is it???hahahaha…Then,I met up with him..all in a sudden,he talked about wing yin and suit lin…I was so surprised that he knew it..Then he told me that suit lin rela 2 tell him what was happening on that day..hahahaha…I don’t want say it anymore or else suit lin will chop my head off..But I still tease her…kakaka..Then we had supper,Miki,Siew Vern,Tiffanie n I sat together in a mamak stall..Then,we ordered food…well..I look at Miki..she’s really funny…hahahaha…After we had our supper,without my expectation,tiffanie n I met jonathannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn again…hahaha..then,we talked a lot…hahaha…
3rd day: 4th of June 2005
Is the last day of conference..I sat with tiffanie and joshie..I’m so sad because this is the last day I met them…*sob sob*Pastor Paul’s sermon really touch my heart…Because I really faced family problems. I do not have peace because my dad n my mum always quarrelling one another. Further than that, I really can’t forgive my dad because my dad doesn’t really understand me.He always scolded me innocently. I always cried because of that.When Pastor Paul preached about how 2 understand my parents, I started to realize that I must forgive my parents no matter what because everything is God’s the one who arrange who is my parents..During altar call,I was so sad because I really need healing from the Lord..I was crying n crying..I’ll share my testimony later……We left early on the last day..I really miss the forumers so much..YA forumers u guys rock…I really had a wonderful time with u guys…then,we went 2 One utama…yohoo..syoknya…hahaha…then we were going 2 back 2 IPOH…hahaha…finally,I can go home becoz I really totally exhausted n nearly sick..Well..this is the update of the day…
Monday, June 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Actually ho, you don't need to be sked of Suit Lin. If she comes running with a pistol, I'll make sure she doesnt hit u as her target... muahahahahahahaaaa... I'll do like Matrix... ooi seh~~ "You!!! SWEET LEE LIN, back off man.. don't touch a madagascar small girl... or else, I'll turn you into a chicken!!!" muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa... come on lar, Jonathan Chu's cliches mar.. oh well...
felt that I want to be serious with you for once about the family matters.. Many times, even me don't realize that we're fortunate enough to have parents. You know, when I saw a testimony yesterday in my church talking about social problems, and when I saw a baby being crushed flat and another baby dumped under a tree, I was so shocked.
Thinking from the perspective from the baby, (if I were him), I'd be very sad. Why?! Why did my parents threw me?! I'd treat my dad as a sperm donor, unworthy of my respect (sorry if I get abusive with my words) and my mom as a cheap women. I'd just say that she happy happy go and have sex, got me and then don't want. So irresponsible!
But now, we have parents. We as children should learn how to tolerate them. Yes, I know that they sometimes don't understand us, but do we understand them? Certain things we only look from our view point, but not theirs. They may be going through private difficult times that we as children don't know. So, no matter what, we learn how to be good children. I'm not talking about you alone, but I'm talking directly to myself.
I cannot tell my brother that there's something on his face when I myself have it on mine! Get me?
Of course, in parents-and-children relationship, we learn to give and take. Sometimes, when they scold us of not having any right reasons, we be silent. Let the Lord judge the situation. But once we say something, then we're in the wrong.
Since we're Christians, let's learn how to be good children so that people around our life can see that Jesus really makes a difference that those stupid idols that cannot talk, cannot see what's the future, cannot change us into better people! In the end, all I want to hear from God about honoring my parents is "Well Done, good and faithful Son!" that's what I want. And I believe you want it too, right? ;)
So, hang on. God'll give you strength about this. Depend and dwell in Him, and all you need shall be given unto you, even obedience towards Parents. ;)
yeah..I know..of course i'm not scared of suit lin..Suit lin sayang me.hahahaha..well..I must to forgive my dad n I must understand my dad no matter what.. How bad he is,he's still my father..I love my family..I really believe that God is my strength to do the work..What i've 2 do is I've 2 pray persistently..I believe that God can restore my broken relationship..Thanks jonathan!!I appreciate it!!*muaks*
*hugz*
Post a Comment