Monday:Hmm..school as usual..I dun like it!!what 2 do??Have 2 go rite??hmm...My new mod maths teacher was terrible!!I dun understand what she taught!!Arghh!!
Tuesday:Hmm...ntg much happen...
Wednesday:Nights of Fire concert!!wohoo!!I begged my mum 2 fetch me 2 the Yuk Choy Primary School Hall!!yeah!!Hmm..the concert was awesome!!I felt the presence of the Lord is with every single who was there...Hmm..This was my 1st time I met Audrey!Hey Audrey!nice 2 meet u!!ehehehe...around 9 something i left..When i was at home,i'm so sleepy..Of course lar..after choir meeting sure cannot have a nap lar...ehehehe...
Thrusday:As usual BK..Aih...I had my results...The outcome is not good...nearly failed the test...At night,i really can't stand it n cried..From this test,I had learnt a lot of lessons..i need 2 study more...I cannot do last minute revision..aih...
Friday:My mood is getting ok...I shared my problem 2 Deenie in school...Deenie encouraged me a lot..Thanks Deenie!!well...2day is April Fool!!muahaha!!
Saturday, April 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment