Now,I'm facing emotion breakdown due 2 last sunday's situation...I'm so down...at 1st i dun want 2 mention it but it came suddenly 4 2day..2day's prayer meeting,i was crying becoz of this prob n I need the Lord 2 strengthen me...When i was back home,n i on9...As usual i'll check my mails.. Then i received an e-mail from my god-bro.Timothy..This is what it goes...
TO godsis Wendy Helo… I m typing tis from my office..wahh u muz thinking I curi tulang..no la..boring ma sumtimes.. Nahh…the reason I type in is to address ur situation..I feel is better I write to u via e-mail rather than leaving a note at ur blog..yes..i read ur problems on ur blog..so I hope tis letter can be like a brother-sister talk… Ur prob..well..let get to the point..i myself felt it b4..let me share wif u sumthin I nvr share to anyone b4..yes..i feel like tis b4..bek in late form 4 n during form 5..honestly it was my worst time in YF..i feel so left out n feel people stabbing me.I honestly tel u tis..serious..n in form 5..honestly I skip YF a lot..bcoz I was fedup..and after SPM,I tot situation will be better but it didn’t..till I was considering of changing YF.I remember telling Careena n JJ dat I wanna change..man..looking bek..guess I shudnt jump into conclusion dat I wanna jump ship.I duno how things work..mayb bcoz of God..slowly after Christmas 2002,I feel at home at YF now History Makers..slowly i adapt myself bek to the YF..thank God bcoz of this situation..i feel closer to God.. It’s amazing n funny how God works..now wif the position I hv now..it’s funny to think 3 years ago I feel like leaving n today I feel so much at home.. I duno how exactly the gals treated u..but firstly,as a godbrother,mayb I shud apologize dat I didn’t spend so much time wif u.Tis year..i was appointed to assist Sandy in 2nd service Worship(means assitant P&W co-ordinater) and helping to YF a lot.Sori I didn’t take time off to talk to u in church..onli in cyberspace we get to talk/chat. My advise will be nearly the same as anyone would giv u.The onli thing to do is seek God.God didn’t promise us bed of roses..but HE promise that He will be there when we call Him.Everyone will go thru storms in life..including myself..so juz continue to seek God k? About issues of hopping church…every youth fellowship faces this problem..name any YF u can think of..they have encounter this prob..whether sumbody comin from other church or sumbody leaving the church. It’s important u have a place where u can serve n worship God freely. It’s important that u don’t get urself stray far away from God bcoz it wont help u.. So it’s good dat u need to seek God..I will continue pray for u ok?..but whatever is ur choices..i will support u n always remember dat u r stil my godsis no matter wat u decide. Look to God..as the song goes..”so I look to You..so I look to You..no one else will do..no one else will do..” TAKE CARE… From God-bro, TimLim
Anyway,I'll like 2 express my graditute 2 those who gave me advice n i really apprecaite that...
Plz continue 2 pray 4 me..God Bless!
Sunday, April 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment