Saturday, March 12, 2005

last week in school b4 the school closes...

Monday:I had my bio,est,maths paper...Aha..results oklah...But i dun want 2 tell..I'll keep it as a secret...
Tuesday:Rehesal 4 sports day..after the rehesal that is 4x100 metres inter-class competition...Well,i participated 4 my class n i was the last runner.. Anyway,my class lost becoz of me!!I fell down becoz there was a girl blocking me on the track...But is an accident..Can't be blame..My classmates fight 4 our class right becoz a girl blocking me on the track but the teacher who was in charge refused 2 restart the race..well,there's no fairness in life...ehehe...
Wednesday:I had my english paper..Well,scored very high marks..ehehe...
Thursday:SPORTS DAY!!Yahoo!!!My house won the marching competiton.. Great!!!wohoo...ehehe...Well,is a nice sports day..
Friday:Still come back 2 normal days..We've study after sports day although it was tired...ehehe...
Attention!!!My school having pestia ria!!So,ipoh ppl plz support our school!!we need ur total support 2 raise funds 4 our school..ok???

No comments: